Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
EIA can play an important role in the process of developing a detailed understanding of the site and its potential environmental and other sensitivities, and informing the evolution of development masterplans to avoid significant effects to the environment.
Over the last 10 years, IKM has developed a portfolio of EIAs, which have involved a range of project management and specialist technical services from providing input to EIAs managed by others through to the co-ordination and production of the Environmental Statement for large development sites.
Our in-house EIA services cover:
- Ecology, biodiversity and nature conservation
- Ground conditions, geology and soils
- Noise and vibration
Our EIA management services include:
- Screening opinions
- Scoping assessments and reports
- Consultation and regulator liaison
- Preparation/co-ordination of introductory chapters to the ES
- Cumulative effects assessment
- Schedule of mitigation
- Non-technical summaries
- Project co-ordination
IKM also work collaboratively with other consultants/technical contributors for those services which we do not provide in-house. Building on tried and tested relationships with experience, specialist consultants, we can commission and co-ordinate:
- Landscape, townscape and visual impact assessments
- Archaeological/cultural heritage/historic environment studies
- Flood risk assessments, and assessment of impacts to water resources and hydrology
- Transportation assessments
- Air quality assessments
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
HAVE A QUESTION?
Want to check out our other services?